A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 2-layer polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with DWR finish. Zip-out jacket: recycled polyester ripstop. Insulation: 700-fill-power Recycled Down
- Adjustable/removable hood; drop-in zip handwarmer pockets with magnetic snap flaps; two security chest pockets; adjustable cuffs with snaps
- Zip out jacket features full-zip with stand-up collar; horizontal quilting; zippered handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket; zippered interior chest pocket
- Attaches to shell with front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; hem adjusts with hidden cords routed inside front pockets
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 1307 g (46.1 oz)