Versatile trail-to-town hiking shorts made of comfortable stretch nylon (65% recycled) and spandex.
- Made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- The curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep the Quandary Shorts in place during movement
- Metal-button closure and a zip fly
- Two front pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thig
- The gusseted crotch allows the full range of hip and leg motion
- 207 g (7.3 oz)