We always try to keep an eye out for qualified staff members.
Here's what we look for:
- Participates in and enjoys an active outdoor lifestyle including hiking, road and trail running and winter sports. We have quite a few customers traveling to exotic destinations, looking for advice as to what to bring and how to pack, so travel experience is desirable.
- Already has a strong base of knowledge of the brands and products we carry, how to use them and what their features and benefits are.
- Enjoys learning about and using outdoor products.
- Is extremely well spoken and mannered and presents a neat, healthful, athletic appearance.
- Capable of coping with the sometimes demanding needs of working a retail sales floor and providing a positive experience for our customers.
- Prior outdoor specialty retail experience or equivalent, such as extended/exotic travel experiences, outdoor adventure program participation, running/fitness enthusiast, etc. Let us know as much about these types of experiences as you can in your application.
- Able to provide a complete shopping experience for our customers including customer service and sales, store merchandising and maintenance.
You must also be able to maintain a consistent, steady schedule.
Physical requirements include being able to stand for long periods, manage steps and ladders easily and be able to safely lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
Interested? Fill out and submit our application, below: